Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member angeloitacare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2007
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    xss

  2. #32
    HB Super Moderator
    New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    I have noticed that a few board members have bought GPA 288H's Alnico from Bill are they available or are they special order.Or is he not going forward with them I would love to purchase a pair

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    They are available, but I'll have to ask him about whether or not he's going forward with them on a regular basis (I plan on going to see him this week if I can).
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Jefferson City's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2010
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    I have noticed that a few board members have bought GPA 288H's Alnico from Bill are they available or are they special order.Or is he not going forward with them I would love to purchase a pair
    I too would be interested in knowing the status of the alnico offerings from GPA.

    Rick

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    I went to Bill's Tuesday - got some great pictures of all the neat stuff they're building, including the Alnico speakers.

    I'll be making new literature sheets for them and updating the website as soon as I can.

    Watch for an announcement.
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  6. #36
    HB Super Moderator
    New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: New Great Plains Audio Website Is Now Online!!!

    Hey Todd any update on this I sure would love to see the pictures you took :2thumbsup:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.